The 4th Annual Capital BBQ Competition is being held at Clarke Fields in Barrhaven on May 24, 25, 26, 2019. 10,000 visitors are projected to attend and enjoy demos, bands, beverage patio, food trucks and Ribbers!
You are required to be set up by 10:45 am on both Saturday and Sunday. Tear down is at 4 pm. Friday night is optional at no extra charge.
This is an outdoor event that happens rain or shine so you will need a tent. Tables and chairs are not supplied.
The fee for the weekend is $100 plus HST. This includes your 3 day Itinerant License that is required by the City of Ottawa.
- All vendors must abide by all the local health, safety and fire regulations.
- Vendors may not share their Vendor space, without written consent of Capital BBQ Festival.
- The posted load in, set up and load out times must be adhered to.
- Vendor booths must be fully operational throughout all posted hours.
- All vendors agree to give their full cooperation to festival staff with regards to booth placement, festival policies, rules and regulations and all terms of this contract. There is a zero-tolerance policy for any Vendor who disrupts the event with negligent, uncooperative, harassing or violent behaviour. If behaviour is deemed as unacceptable by festival staff, security or the Ottawa Police department, the Vendor will be removed from the event without refund.
- Vehicles will not be allowed in during Festival hours